SheWill 2016-2017 Mentorship Program: Summer
SheWill Presents our Summer Mentorship Program. We are seeking mentors that are willing to commit time and their expertise to educate our girls on the importance of financial literacy, career empowerment, and fundamental life skills.
If you're applying to be a Mentor, download this form and attach it with your application below.
The Mentorship Program consists of interactive sessions that inspire our girls to pursue financial independence with boldness. This six month program includes:
- Six Interactive Sessions
- Face-to-Face Mentorship
- SheWill Financial Literacy Workbook
- Field Trip*
- Certificate of Completion
- Membership Rates to SheWill Program Events
- Attend Open House
- SheWill Mentorship Training Course: Held online or face-to-face training
- Minimum of six sessions with Mentees: virtual interaction, face-to-face mentoring, or teleconferencing. (More details available upon Training Completion)
- Potential Background Screening
Atlanta, Georgia (10-20 available) Atlanta Mentors
South Carolina (20 available) S.C. Mentors
* Field Trips are sponsored by different organizations. ONLY participants with perfect attendance are allowed. The field trip fee is NOT included in the registration fee.
** Keepsakes are provided by donors and may not be included in each session
- Mentors must be at least 18 or older.
- Mentors must complete and attach the She Will Mentor Application.
- Volunteers must undergo training or adhere or to training agreement.